As far as Business and Investment is concerned, there are basically three types of local government services involved: Real Property Tax Administration, Business Registration and Licensing and Other Permits & Licenses.

  • Real Property Tax Administration

    1. Please visit the Municipal Assessor’s Office for the real property tax assessment or request copy of tax declaration.
    2. Please visit the Municipal Treasury Office for the payment of real property tax.

  • Business Registration & Licensing

    1. Obtain application for Business Permit at the Business Permits and Licensing Office (BPLO) in charge.

    2. Fill up the application form and secure all requirements provided and pay the necessary fees at the Treasury Office.

    1. Zoning Clearance @ MPDC Office
    2. Building Permit/Occupancy Permit @ Engineering Office
    3. Health Certificate @ Health Office
    4. Environmental Certificate @ MENRO
    5. Real Property Tax Payment @ Municipal Treasury Office
    6. Barangay Clearance of business owner
    7. Fire Inspection Certificate @ BFP
    8. DTI Business Name Registration @ DTI
    9. BIR Certificate of Registration @ BIR Municipal Office

    Note: In the event of partial compliance of the required documents, the business owner has the option to secure and file an affidavit of undertaking to be able to obtain temporary business permit during the year.

    3. File the application form at the BPLO and wait awhile for the issuance of the Business Permit.

  • Other Permits & Licenses

    1. Mayor’s Certification/Endorsement/Recommendation/Clearance
    2. Mayors’s Permit
    3. Local Franchise
    4. Livestock and Poultry travel permit

    Note: Visit the Mayor’s Office for details, bring your documents.