1. Obtain application for Business Permit at the Business Permits and Licensing Office (BPLO) in charge.
2. Fill up the application form and secure all requirements provided and pay the necessary fees at the Treasury Office.
- Zoning Clearance @ MPDC Office
- Building Permit/Occupancy Permit @ Engineering Office
- Health Certificate @ Health Office
- Environmental Certificate @ MENRO
- Real Property Tax Payment @ Municipal Treasury Office
- Barangay Clearance of business owner
- Fire Inspection Certificate @ BFP
- DTI Business Name Registration @ DTI
- BIR Certificate of Registration @ BIR Municipal Office
Note: In the event of partial compliance of the required documents, the business owner has the option to secure and file an affidavit of undertaking to be able to obtain temporary business permit during the year.
3. File the application form at the BPLO and wait awhile for the issuance of the Business Permit.